Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentine's Day with the Girls!

For Valentine's Day, Shiona and I invited over our single, Christian girlfriends for a night of eating, playing games, eating, just hanging out, and eating. Just so you know, boys, all the girls pictured below are single (with the exception of Shiona...she has a sugar boogar in the states) and love Jesus!!! Here's Tamaki attacking Shiona with corn chips. Shi and I introduced the girls to the game "Baby, if you love me, you'll smile" where you try to get the person to smile while they respond back that they do love you but they just can't smile. For some reason, when Japanese say the word "Baby" everyone just get giggly. Tamaki is trying to make Yumi smile and it looks like Yumi is about to lose. Check out these hotties...Madoka, Tamaki (a classic Tamaki expression), Naomi, and Erika. And Shiona (I think she might be eating her camera), Kaori, me, and Yumi. Thank you, Jesus, for all the wonderful girls in my life who know and love You!

5 comments:

Madoka N. said...

Hey! Katie.
Tuesday was so fun!
Maybe next year, God gives us special guy for us?!
But Jesus is perfect for us, isn't it?!

Love,
Madoka

Shio-chan said...

Man, I have to do a better job of posing for pictures. Who eats their camera? I mean, come on ;)

Anonymous said...

Katie...I look scary with corn chips... but Thank you so much for inviting us for the Valentine's party. Such a blessing to me. Also, today was a good hang-out day. Good food and good conversation. Were not our hearts burning within us when we were talking about Jesus?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I want to come to Osaka and have fun : )

Anonymous said...

Honestly, you are al hotties!Buyt, that is something that I have always admired about Japanese women, I have never seen an ugly one yet - not even in the states. The wildest part is that not matter how old they get they never get wrinkled or less beautiful!

Rev. Ashley Beagle
Decoursey Baptist Church