Tuesday, June 27, 2006

To be blonde or not to be blonde

Look closely at these pictures....Here's Liz (she's on the left)... And here's Liz with me and Shiona...look closely... What color is Liz's hair? She insists that she is a brunette. The rest of Japan and I think she is a blonde. Liz says there is no way that her and I could be considered in the same hair color category. I feel I am an authority on hair colors since my hair has been multiple shades of blonde, light browns, and I have dabbled in reddish tones. Her hair is dark blonde, dishwater blonde, dirty blonde if you will (when I said this earlier, a Japanese girl replied, "But Liz's hair is clean"). What do you think? Is Lizzy a brunette or a blonde?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

we'll see how long this comment stays up on Katie's blog . . . but I'd say Liz clearly has brown hair

Shio-chan said...

yep I agree with him.

Anonymous said...

It looks like blonde to me. :)

Jennifer said...

Tell Liz she is a blonde with a brunette brain!! Miss you guys!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

It cracks me up that both you guys are using your blogs to prove your point. But if I was asked, just from the pics, I would say dirty blonde.

Anonymous said...

As a true brunette, I say it's blonde-no doubt about it!