Tuesday, September 05, 2006

We have a male heir!!

Princess Kiko of Japan, who's married to the emperor's second son, gave birth today to the first male heir in Japan's Royal Family in 40 years. It's huge relief for the Royal Family, because the emperor has two sons and those two sons have only produced granddaughters thus far. And since women aren't allowed to take the throne, the birth of this little boy is exciting news in Japan. No name yet, but he's third in line to become emperor. Pray for this little boy today. Even though the Royal Family in Japan is more like the Royal Family in Britain, this little boy will someday have influence over the country. "I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession, and thanksgiving be made for everyone-for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth." Hebrews 2:1-4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited, too :) I think they should name him taka.
-Shiona

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading your blogs! I hope you don't mind random people reading them. I was at your fellowship a month ago and given your site. I was a jman in India and just returned two months ago. I realized what a small world it is when I found out that Kaylie Moore was working near you. she's from my fellowship in Texas. Please add me to your update list. kennyt12@gmail.com