Saturday, October 21, 2006

Fit and Fab at Fifty!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARBIE! We threw Barb a Surprise Birthday Party last night at Outback Steakhouse for her 50TH BIRTHDAY! Barb looks totally awesome at 50!! I think she should be in a magazine showing women who are fit and fab at fifty because Barb is still a hottie. Here's Barb when she came up the steps and saw all of us. She had no idea about the party.

Classic Barb expression while opening her gifts.
Barb is wearing an adult bib...compliments of Liz and me...and Tamaki is feeding Barb with chopsticks made especially for the elderly...also compliments of Liz and me.
Me with the Birthday Girl and Tomoko...and Barb's new purple walking cane...also compliments of Liz and me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like you had so much fun! Very cute pics!! hehe

Hey I made my web site, very easy one, still crazy, but if you wanna see it :)
http://www.geocities.jp/chihiromachiya220/Chihiroots.htm

Some of my blogs i updated were from another site, so it looks like I wrote all those blogs in the same day but it isn't! haha

Well I can't believe i can't go to sleep yet. Jeez!!!