Friday, November 03, 2006

A Monkey and a Pig

Here's Liz and my costumes for Halloween. We heard that people get dressed up and ride the train that loops around the city the Saturday before Halloween, so I bought these cute little costumes for me and Liz. I picked a pig for me since my older sister affectionately called me Pignose when I was child. And I got Liz the monkey because it is so cute...you can tell by her expression that she is thrilled to be a monkey. Anyway, when we showed up to get on the train there was no one else dressed up, so we felt a bit stupid. Apparently we were too late or something. But we were cute!

2 comments:

Shio-chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shio-chan said...

Sorry dude, I made a mistake on the first comment.

That's awesome!!! I can totally see you two sitting on the train (already standing out because you are gaijin) in those halloween masks. Totally cool!