Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Random facts about me...

  1. Four Jobs You Have Had in Your Life: 1. Worked as Santa's Elf at Cool Springs Galleria in Franklin, TN...I'm not kidding, I was a real elf 2. Worked at the movie theater in Franklin...wore the bow tie and everything 3. A Gift Wrapper at Parisian Department store during three Christmases during college 4. Now a missionary in Japan!! My favorite job yet!!
  2. Four Movies You Would Watch Over and Over: 1. Gone With the Wind 2. Finding Nemo 3. Drumline (I like marching band movies) 4. The Little Mermaid
  3. Four TV Shows You Love to Watch: 1. LOST (however, beware of the Season 1 DVD...this show is soooo addicting) 2. Survivor (I know, I know) 3. Amazing Race (I totally want to be on this show) 4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (I shed a tear everytime I watch)
  4. Four Places You Have Been on Vacation: 1. Been to Disney World 3 times 2. Went to Asheville, North Carolina with my family in 6th grade, and our hotel room caught on fire! 3. Took a spontaneous weekend road trip to St. Louis in college with Laura, Stacey, and Crystal...we had no change of clothes, slept on Laura's cousin's living room floor, and a saw a gorilla vomit...it's one of my favorite memories from college 4. Went to Tennessee for Christmas in December to see my sweet family!
  5. Four Websites You Visit Daily: 1. yahoo.com 2. hotmail.com (gotta check all my email accounts every day) 3. usatoday.com 4. tennessean.com (gotta know what's going on back home)
  6. Four of Your Favorite Foods: 1. Pickles and Olives 2. My mom's green beans 3. Breakfast casserole 4. Chips and salsa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite college memories too!
Love,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Dear Katie,

On March 15th, 2006 will be Katie Swarthout night at Decoursey Baptist Church.My wife and I will be cooking a Japanese dinner that evening and Sis. Ruth McGinins will be presenting fact along with the WMU about world missions with a special focus on you and Japan.

If you could mail us a video of you talkkng about your ministry (VHS Video) that would be greatly appreciated - we are in hopes of getting your grandmother (that lives onb Steward Road) to come that evening.

You can send video to:

Decoursey Baptist Church
8276 Decoursey Pike
Covington,KY 41075

Or if you dont have video, some pictures would be great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie,
Do you actually read these comments? If you do then Email me and tell me that that was a silly question.
I miss you!!!!!
Love ya, Kaleigh