Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Me!

Whenever I have alot to do, I do the most unimportant things first. Thus, the randomness that follows...

  • Full Name: Katie Jean Swarthout
  • Where you named after anyone: My mom got Katie off a McDonalds commercial and Jean is my Grandma's name
  • What do you like most about yourself: I think I'm funny and make people comfortable...I think
  • When was the last time you cried: Yesterday...but it's a weekly event for me
  • Have you ever sung into a hairbrush: Regularly, and I pretend I'm on "American Idol"
  • What's your favorite lunch meat: Ham from the Kroger deli
  • Any bad habits: I keep food too long in the fridge...I learned this from my roommate
  • What's your most embarrassing CD: I have the soundtrack to the Broadway Play "1776" which is about the signing of the Declaration of Independence
  • If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself: I hope so
  • What word do you consistently misspell: restaurant
  • What is the last book you read: "The Last Battle" by C.S. Lewis, the final book in the Narnia series
  • What is your favorite piece of clothing: I loved my black turtleneck from Old Navy like crazy, but I wore it out and threw it away about a month ago...sniff, sniff
  • Where is your second home: Franklin is my first, Martin is my second, Osaka is my third
  • What is your current ringtone: "Stuck" by Stacie Orico
  • Do you have a journal: yep, and I write in it often, and I can't use any other journal until that journal is completely full or a new year has began
  • First thing you notice about opposite sex: hair...I'm not concern so much with appearance, but I don't like my boys to have more product in their hair than me
  • Do you get along better with girls or boys: In America, both. In Japan, girls
  • Would you ever bungee jump: Yep
  • Do you untie your shoes when you take them off: Nope
  • Do you think you're strong: Physically, a little bit...emotionally, a little bit
  • What's your favorite color: blue, pink, and yellow
  • How many wisdom teeth to you have: None
  • Who do you miss the most right now: My Mom and Dad, my sisters, Grandma...I'm a big baby when it comes to my family
  • What are you listening to right now: Barlow Girl (are they out of style?)
  • Who was the last person you talked to on the phone: Shiona
  • Who would play you in a movie: Cameron Diaz
  • What place have you visited is your favorite: Disney World
  • What's your eye color: Blue-grayish
  • What is the last movie you watched: "In Good Company"...zzzzz
  • What is your favorite day of the year: Any days in the middle of October...the weather is always perfect around that time
  • How often do you check your email: Religiously...now how often do I reply to email is another story
  • Do you floss your teeth: I do...just not daily

3 comments:

Shio-chan said...

funny how I knew the answers to most of these. And you ARE funny Katie!

Anonymous said...

Katie,
you are so wonderful. i am so exited that my Leighann and Kaleigh get to spend 10 days with you. take care of them and send them home safely. i am praying for you. pastor tom

Anonymous said...

Katie,

In Good Company is a "good" movie. How could you not enjoy it?

Take care,
Topher Grace

Just kidding...it's Jason Adkins. I hope all is well in Japan; Lacey and I are praying for you.

By the way we are about six weeks from our hitching...July 15, 2006.