Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Shopping with Liz and Katie at the 100 Yen Store

Ah, the infamous 100 Yen Store in Japan...where everything costs 100 yen (or an American dollor, give or take a little). They have anything you could desire...fish-flavored crackers, origami paper, toilet slippers. It is my most favorite place in Japan. Would anybody like some Corn Frake? Liz's hair actually looks like that when she wakes up in the morning. I am imitating Chris Daughtry from "American Idol" with my bald look. This is a Mo Smoking area! Mo Smoking!

2 comments:

Shio-chan said...

great entry! Very nice :)

Tam said...

I love Chris Daughtry! I know he'll make music and the day his CD comes out I will guy it! He grew up a half hour from where I currently live. His parents live in Roanoke Rapids, where I oft go when there's a need for a Wal-Mart run, about 25 miles from my house. True story. :)