Sunday, June 04, 2006

Happy 24th Birthday, Shi Shi!!

My Saturday...met the TSC daughters in the morning and took them on a little adventure around Osaka. A round of Karaoke, Print Club pictures, lunch at Outback Steakhouse, and a few stops at my favorite stores...the girls experience a bit of what Osakans are known for...FUN!! Then that evening...Shiona's Birthday Party!! How do you celebrate birthdays in Japan? With spicy Thai food, more Print Club pictures, a trip to the arcade, and a slumber party!! Emily pretending to be on "American Idol" during Karaoke...can't tell whether Molly is overcome with joy or horrified. Lizzy, Janee, and Chi shopping for some cheap accessories. The girls let loose in Osaka. Me and Shi Shi...dressed the same for her birthday party. Yuka, Liz, Erika, and Shiona!! My most favorite game in the whole world, except that I can't ever remember the name of it...but it's a drum game and you follow the music that runs across the screen. Shiona always beats me, but it's ok cause I rock at "Cranium".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very happy to see Yuka make a return appearance to the blog. BTW, I never got an answer.

Anonymous said...

I love that game too! I think it's called taiko. My friend used to have it at his house, it was addicting...

Anonymous said...

I miss Japan SOOOOO much!!