Wednesday, June 07, 2006

They came like a Tennessee Tornado

Well, now that I have had some time to rest, I can put up some pics of the last few days with the TSC Team. Man, it was a crazy, busy ten days, but it was so good. My heart was encouraged and warmed by the ladies and girls, and I know they ministered to some many others as well. THANK YOU FOR COMING TO JAPAN, TSC TEAM!!!! Kaleigh, Hannah, and me!! The girls with Chi!! Janee talking with students at Mukogawa. Morgan and Molly talking with students at Mukogawa. A student demonstrated a "Strange Face" for us. The girls with an English class at Mukogawa. Janee, Molly, Kaleigh, Morgan, Emily, and Hannah on the train. The girls with Hannah and Collin, two MKs here and my neighbor kids. Check out Collin's big grin with all those girls surrounding him. And the MAMAs! Kim, Victoria, Teresa (my missionary neighbor), Lisa, Becky, and Ms. Leighann. And missionaries in Japan!...Barb, Teresa, Liz (demonstrating her own "Strange Face"), and me!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Katie, you guys look awesome!! We miss you all. We found out we are having a BOY. His name will be Josiah. Spread the word to the other missionaries. Stay in touch!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

hey katie
i miss u and japan. hope you all are doin great! say hi to everyone for me!
luv morgan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all these pictures while we were with you!! My parents even asked me about the tea before I had a chance to tell them. What a treat it was to be with you--we're finally getting over our jet lag. (Kaleigh says she never was in jet lag!) Tell Teresa, Liz and Barb hi for us!

Leighann and Kaleigh