Thursday, August 10, 2006

Shamelessly Stolen From Another Blog

Go to your page and list the last fifteen people who have left comments. If someone has commented more than once, skip to the next commenter.

  1. Amy B.
  2. Michael B.
  3. Chi
  4. Lizzy
  5. Amanda S.
  6. Jason C.
  7. Jennifer H.
  8. Madoka
  9. Shiona
  10. Ai
  11. Charlie S.
  12. Leann G. (but she got married and I don't know her new last name)
  13. Stephen C.
  14. TK
  15. Grayden

And here's some fun questions...

  • What is the best memory you have of #10? My best memory of Ai-chan is when we went to Mitsuo's house last fall and you shared your testimony with Shihoko and she said she wanted to know the same Jesus you knew. Good stuff.
  • Why are you friends with #9? Because I think Shiona is funny and she thinks I am funny! Plus for a long time she was the only other American my age that I knew in Japan, so we were friends by default :). Seriously, because she is an amazing person who is so stinkin' in love with God and it just spills out of her life!
  • When's the next time you will see #6? Hmm, I have no idea when I will see Jason again...maybe debriefing?!?! Maybe you should come film in Osaka!
  • What does #12 love most in the world? I know Leann loves God and puts Him first! And I am going to assume loving her husband comes after her Savior.
  • Tell something juicy about #15: I only know Grayden by proxy. He's Shiona's sugar booger...anything I share about him is breaking my confidentiality agreement with Shi.
  • What impresses you about #1? Amy is a Journeyman in Tokyo! I am so impressed she is obeying God and serving Him in a difficult city like Tokyo. And she climbed Mt. Fuji with us! Anyone who climbs Mt. Fuji to the top deserves some respect!
  • What do you like about #8? Madoka is my accountability partner and what I like best about her is that the Bible is her final authority. She takes everything and holds it up to the Bible...she is totally awesome.
  • What's your favorite memory of #2? Michael is an old BCM buddy, and my favorite memories of him involve the BCM co-ed Flag Football Team my senior year of college. We totally rocked that year...even though I never did squat for the team except show up.
  • What was your first impression of #7? I met Jennifer last year when she was a missionary in Japan. I thought she was super-southern and super-cute. I still think that, but she is also an amazing woman of the Word and is going to be a fantastic mama!!
  • How did you meet #3? Believe it or not, Chi and I met in a convenient store last May. We've been friends ever since! Our friendship even survived climbing stupid Mt. Fuji!
  • Do you think #13 could kill someone? Stephen Cavness is in seminary and loves worshipping the Lord...I surely hope not :).
  • Who does #14 spend the most time with? I only know TK through Shiona and through the internet world, so I am not sure, but I know God is up there with the top peeps she spends time with.
  • What is the last thing you did with #11? I went out to eat with Charlie and his family on Wednesday and ate some yummy yakitori!! And then went to Baskin Robbins!!
  • Have you ever been to #3's house? Yep, I just invite myself over.
  • How do you know #4? Lizzy lives with me and is my partner-in-crime. I only know her because the IMB forced us to live together :).
  • Do you think #5 is sexy? Haha, yeah, Amanda is a hottie!! She is also awesome at speaking Japanese and loving the Japanese!
  • Have you ever liked #7? I like Jennifer, but I don't LIKE Jennifer :)!!
  • Where was the last place you went with #8? Madoka and I ate at a German bratwurst restaurant. Random, I know.
  • Are you real close to #9? Yep, Shi and I are almost attached at the hip. We are applying for "Amazing Race" together.
  • What kind of relationship to you have with #10? Ai and I are wonderful friends, sisters-in-Christ, and both are residents of the famous suburb, Itami!
  • Have you ever been to the movies with #12? Yep...Leann and I saw Terminator 3 together at the Martin theater! Do you remember that?!
  • Have you ever gotten in trouble with #6? Hmm, I don't think I've gotten in trouble with Jason...YET.
  • Would you ever make the move on #14? Ha! Well, considering she's a girl and I like me some southern boys, I don't think so :)!!
  • What do you and #11 talk most about? Hehe, Charlie and his family are my neighbors...we talk about ministry, lots of different topics on Japan, his family, my family. I think our favorite topic is Amazing Race, though :). God and Amazing Race...that about sums up our conversations.

5 comments:

JasonC said...

Send me an email about the massive CPM you have going on in Osaka and I'll be on my way to film... or seriously, tell me about some of the things going on there that would be good to cover. I will write up a proposal, try to come to Japan, video you all and climb Mt. Fuji with you.

Anonymous said...

Hey, we did see Terminator. I'd forgotten about that!

Shio-chan said...

That's great! I'm gonna put it on my blog. he he he:)

Amanda said...

I don't think I have that many comments on my blog yet...
Shoko's sister Noriko was my first conversation partner. We went to school together for a year (then I transfered). We still hang out sometimes.
I met Shoko last winter. I visited their house and went to Kyoto with them.
They told me they got some missionary friends, but I didn't know you were one of them!
Small world!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey this is very interesting!! You can always invite yourself at my home, my sweet convenient store friend! :)