Monday, August 07, 2006

A TYPHOON IS COMING!!

We were suppose to go to this huge firework show tonight, but it's been canceled because a typhoon is coming!! Look at this map...that typhoon is heading straight for Osaka!! It is suppose to get here at 4pm today. It's my first typhoon! And the Tennessean is totally coming out in me...what does every Tennessean do when there is even a remote threat of snow or other bad weather? Runs to Kroger!! I will be running to my Kansai Super Market this afternoon!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, had an awesome getting to meet you and climb fuji with you. i hope i get to see you again before you leave in december. take care.

Anonymous said...

Well, climbing a mountain, taking on a typooon. You are definitely adventureous aren't you :)

Anonymous said...

Did you buy all the bread? Once when it was sleeting I saw a man with a whole truck full of bread. A pickup. I'm not kidding.