Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Frisbee Fun!

Finally the weather has cooled down and beautiful autumn is on the way! We took advantage of the sweat-free afternoon and played a little Frisbee by Biwa Lake (fyi, the largest lake in Japan). We only had a small patch of grass to play in and there were trees in the way, but super fun anyway. Hajime using her go-go Gadget arm.

Here's Liz, of course, catching the Frisbee. Liz is Miss Fitness America and rocks at every sport and totally throw the Frisbee to the exact person she is aiming at.
And Okie...he was so patient with Hajime and my fumbling.
Here's me...I look like a real athlete, don't I?
Hajime has skills...Frisbee skills.
An unfortunate aim with the frisbee and the fountain.
Liz, Hajime, Okie, and me on a beautiful September day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish I could be there. After all of are talking we never did organize a frisbee game!
-Shi

JasonC said...

We play every Saturday @ 4:30 in Chiang Mai. Bring the whole gang over, whydontcha?