Saturday, October 14, 2006

THEY'RE HERE!

Wendy and Valerie have arrived safely in Japan and the adventures have begun! Here's a peek...

Valerie, me, and Wendy at Kiyomizu Temple in Kyoto. Yep, this is Valerie and Wendy as Geisha. They looked awesome all dressed up and with their faces done up. When they walked outside, a Japanese lady wanted to take a picture with them like they were celebrities. It was hilarious! And their full kimono outfits...the kimono are beautiful. Take a look at their ginormous shoes. I am pretty excited about whether adventures we will have!!

2 comments:

Shio-chan said...

Keiko------it reminds me when we became geisha! They look good! I hope you are having a great time. P.S. read my blog

Mindy said...

Katie Swarthout! How awesome that I found you (through Steven Caveness' blog). Looks like you are doing well and having fun in Japan. Just wanted to say 'Hi'!