Friday, December 22, 2006

Good Bye, Japan

It's 7am, I've slept barely 9 hours the past three days, my bags are all packed, and I'm leaving for the airport in four hours. Katie in Japan is about to become Katie NOT in Japan. Thank you, Lord, for all the great and mighty things You have done and have shown me. Thank you for Japan, for the beautiful Japanese people, and for allowing me to serve You here in this incredible and unique place. I'm not sure what I accomplished while I was here, but I know You are here and that You had me here for Your purpose. "I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God." Isaiah 61:10 See ya on the other side of the pond.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you! I already miss you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for serving God in Osaka!!
You did really good work, well, God did soooo much here through you!!!

How was your Christmas? Did you have a surprise party?hehehe
Look forward to your next blog!

Love in Christ, Ai

Anonymous said...

you have left here that is why Japan is so quiet...missing you already my beautiful friend!!! how's life in sweet home? i bet everyone is so excited to see you. I am looking forward to reading your welcome home surprise party, or is this still hush hush???
well, just wanted to say Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and are you going to do myspace?? Tamaki