Sunday, January 01, 2006

Tender Tennessee Christmas

Just got back from spending Christmas with my family in Tennessee. I had a wonderful ten days doing all the things I missed while being in Japan these past 9 months. I had lots of Mexican food, lots of chips and dip, lots of my mom's fudge...I basically ate the whole time I was home. And I got my fill of Target, Bath and Body Works, and my hair salon. I also got to see some friends and spend time with people I haven't seen in a long time, and visit my home church, which was so great because I go to house churches here in Japan and definitely missed the worship. It was a nice relaxing trip home, but it went by in a flash. This picture is me with my sisters, Karin, Kristin, and Jamie. Fun fact about my sisters...Karin and Jamie are both 19 right now, but they're not twins and they have the same mom and dad. How can that be? They are only 11 months apart, so for almost one month they are the same age until Karin has her birthday. Happy 2006!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,

I have never seen any pictures of your family in Decoursey Baptists' Directories but, of course I only have one from about 10 yearsago but, it looks like good looks run in your family. I would love to meet you and your family sometime - I'm sure Decoursey Baptist would love to see you all again!

Rev. Ashley Beagle