Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Random things about Japan today...

  • Today is my older sister Kristin's 28th Birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM JAPAN, KRISTIN!!! (She got married a few months ago...this pic is from the wedding)
  • Today we learned that comb-overs in Japan are called "Barcodes"! Because the way the hair falls and has all the spaces it looks like a barcode!! I almost pulled something laughing so hard when I heard that!!!
  • We went to a HUGE fireworks festival this week. It was incredibly crowded and trees were blocking the fireworks where we were sitting, but Yuka and Kaori looked totally adorable in their yukatas!! Shiona and I...we felt a little left out that we weren't wearing our yukatas but we still look cute, too :).

1 comment:

Shio-chan said...

I am kinda glad you didn't put the pictures of our backside in there ;)