Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Boss's Day!

Boss's Day is actually October 16th, but I got my days confused and we celebrated Boss's Day today. Liz and I wanted to do something special for our supervisors, Mr. Ron and Mrs. Cindy, and we wanted to show off our ever-improving domestic diva skills. So we invited our supervisors over for dinner tonight. I also busted out my cake decorating abilities and made a cake that says "We 'heart' Ron and Cindy". And Liz topped it off by buying flowers for Mrs. Cindy. I think they were touched and they also agreed that Liz and I are becoming quite the domestic divas. Liz and I love the Reynolds so much and are so thankful for them! "I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now." Philippians 1:3-5

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey Katie,
I lost your email address! Love the bib you sent for Josiah!! THANK YOU! Looks like things are going awesome in Japan.
Jennifer Mark and Josiah